Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a water company based in the South East who are looking for a Business Development Manager.
The role will be heavily focused on new business, specifically focused on developing Business and Industry accounts. The role will be field based, looking for someone based in the South East.
The main responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are to:
- Develop new business to meet agreed targets.
- Manage and develop existing accounts.
- Develop strong external relationships with customers and internal relationships with other departments.
- Build your network with key influencers in order to identify future opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Be extremely driven with a passion for developing new business.
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Be commercially aware with excellent negotiation skills.
- Be degree educated preferably (or equivalent).
- Have experience working in an account management role with B2B sales.
This is an exciting time to join a company who have massive growth potential, and can give you the opportunity to excel in your career. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.