Document Production - Evening/Night
SJC Legal is working currently assisting a Global Law Firm that is currently looking for a Document Production Specialist to work in Manchester City Centre. You will be working alongside a team of Document Production Specialists.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal PA/Legal Secretary to join an Award Winning Global Law Firm.
- Converting documents and proof reading
- Creating, formatting and updating a range of documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations
- Transcribing audio files accurately
- Audio typing; and
- Troubleshoot document technical issues
- An experienced legal secretary/Legal PA ideally within a Corporate/Commercial background. Candidates will also be considered from a banking background with experience in complex documents and advanced Microsoft skills
- Advanced in Word/PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of working on complex documents; and
- Ability to prioritise work load and work fast/meet deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent Document Production team with excellent career opportunities and scope for progression. Offering a very competitive salary within the market and excellent benefit package.
Salary - Up to £30,000 and an extra £3,000 on top of your basic as an added benefit for the evening/night shift work.
How to apply:
For a discussion in confidence about this position or equally a discussion about the market in general then please get in touch with Nathaniel Jones , our specialist legal recruitment consultant.