Assistant Accommodation Manager
Job Title: Assistant Accommodation Manager
Location: Print Hall- Bristol
Reports To: Accommodation Manager and Regional Manager
Key Purpose of the role
CRM Students Limited is the UK's leading independent manager of student accommodation with multiple sites throughout the UK and also manages residential facilities for corporate clients.
The Assistant Accommodation Manager is a critical role for the success of this student development. CRM Students Limited promote a caring and involved relationship with our student customers. We provide a warm, welcoming and exciting place to live. The successful applicant must enjoy developing a professional but personal relationship with our student customer, parents, University's Accommodation Officers and our Clients.
* Ensuring a warm, welcoming environment to students, parent and visitors to the sites
* General support to the Accommodation Manager and job cover in his/her absence.
* Liaise with the Accommodation Manager in responding to tenant queries and maintenance issues throughout the academic year.
* Working with the Accommodation Manager to ensure the sites are safe environments in which to live and work.
* Working to a set budget.
* Assisting with the marketing, lettings and promotion of the accommodation
* Undertaking regular inspections of flats
* Undertaking routine daily/weekly safety inspections and updating the web based safety
* Establishing and developing working relationships with suppliers and contractors
* Supporting the site team
* Being part of the out of hours rota for emergencies
* Supporting the management of the site in compliance with ANUK National Code of standards
* Working with University accommodation team delivering a quality service
* Supporting the Accommodation Manager in liaising with University staff including attending regular meetings with relevant bodies
* You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as the company may reasonably require.
Knowledge and Skills
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
* A good sense of humour with the ability to apply common sense
* Good level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills displaying sensitivities to and understanding students needs
* The ability to organise and meet deadlines and targets
* Experience in facilities management, property management or hospitality sectors
* Must be pro-active and able to use initiative in order to make the site the best available
This job description list is not exhaustive and may alter in light of the changing needs of our clients. You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as the company may reasonably require.
Closing Date: 16th May 2017