Room Manager- Beaconsfield
An exciting opportunity has become available for a new Room Manger, working 5 days per week, 40 hours per day. Some previous experience in this role would be desirable.
We pay a salary range from £17,000 - £18,500, with some flexibility for very experienced candidate who may be looking from promotion opportunities in the future.
You must be a level 3 and confident in your abilities to manager and lead a team whilst ensuring the children in your care recieve the best care whilst in your room.
Some of the benefits include:
- A competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- A staff pension scheme
- Generous childcare discounts
- Personal training and career development
- Regular team social activities to strengthen your working relationships
- Generous holiday entitlement - 20 days, plus 2 weeks at Christmas plus the 8 bank holiday per year
- Staffroom to relax in during break times- they provide bottled water, tea and coffee
- Annual staff event
- Free private medical care for senior management
- Promotion opportunities from within
- Regular competitions with prizes
- eylog online learning journals
If you are interested please contact Sam at Kiddykare