PK Education is recruiting on behalf of a Primary School based in central Birmingham. The school is seeking permanent teachers for KS1 and KS2. For the right candidate, interviews and observations are to be arranged for over the next few weeks and the positions are to start after half-term. The school requires the candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge, experience in a similar role and the commitment to a full class teaching role.
Essential for the above role:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2.
- Good classroom and behaviour management.
- Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent's evening.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £22,400 to £33,500 per annum (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency Birmingham. PK Education has a range of newly qualified teacher jobs(NQT teaching jobs), along with a variety of primary school teacher jobs. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
For more information or to apply for the position please email Alex at or phone on