Marketing and Data Analyst
Position: Marketing and Data Analyst
Location: Stockport (SK9)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:45-17:30 ( Fri 5pm finish)
My client is leading financial planning company with 25 years experience in the market. My client is seeking a talented Data Analyst to join their vibrant team working closely with the marketing team advising on insightful and useful information.
The role will involve the analysis of customer and product data from internal and external sources. You will primarily use internal data software to provide analysis and recommendations for future marketing activity.
The experience required for the Data Analyst role is:
- Advanced database and excel skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability leading to the provision of high quality management information
- Commercial business partnering, ability to work closely with all areas of the business
- Data process maintenance, control and streamlining
- Excellent data analysis management skills, Experience of using one of the following: SPSS, Tableau, SAP BO, Cognos, Pentaho or other data software
- Experience of providing and applying statistical/ marketing modelling for decision making within marketing
If you are interested in the above Data Analyst role please apply immediately.
- Contact: Balal Ahmad
- Reference: MDA-SK9