A new opportunity to join a creative company based in stylish studios in central Bath.
The main part of the role will be financial administration to support the Financial Controller, however there will also be elements of general project support administration initially.
Responsibilities will include:
- Purchase ledger
- Processing all supplier invoices on Sage
- Check supplier statements
- Supplier BACS payments
- Expenses - Assist with processing staff expenses, credit cards and cash
- Maintain Petty Cash
- Sales Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Tracking timesheets relevant to projects
- General Administration: Support to the team generally, assisting with phones, some ad hoc reception cover.
- This is likely to suit an AAT level 2 studier or similar.
- Ideally some finance experience e.g. Bookkeeping
- Articulate, good communication skills
- Accurate and numerate
- Good level of IT; Word, Excel, Sage
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 dep on experience plus benefits.
If you feel you have the skills to match this and are looking for a truly great opportunity with a successful and growing practice please get in touch today.
Please note that we are only able to contact applicants that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.