Client Reconciliation Analyst
Afternoon, KennedyPearce have recently partnered with a large Entertainment company who are currently searching for a Client Funds Reconciliation Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity exists to join the Client Funds team, which is responsible for efficient control and management of £250m+ of customer cash, the safeguarding of which is an integral part of the company's strategy.
The role would be responsible for helping to accurately identify and reconcile all customer account balance impacting transactions. Included as part of this is the daily reconciliation of all client deposit and withdrawals, transfer of funds to/from products and promotional credits issued. There is also an opportunity to get involved in integration of new products, payment methods and jurisdictions and calculation of Corporate cash settlements.
The role will include:
- Performance of the daily rota, encompassing deposit and withdrawal reconciliation, completeness of fund movements controls and authorisation of promotional credit application.
- Ensuring customer transactions are accurately identified and appropriately allocated.
- Monitoring of jurisdictional balances to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Liaison and relationship building with other departments to aid the efficient accomplishment of daily tasks.
- Completion of month-end bank reconciliations.
- Effective and timely communication with Client Funds Manager, including reporting of any financial exceptions and liabilities as they arise.
- Awareness of the financial control framework and an ability to identify potential risks & improve processes.