Field Marketing Director
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a global plc and provider of complex process optimization solutions. They service many of the world’s leading engineering companies, primarily within the oil and gas, utilities, chemical and
petrochemical space. Their solutions support the manufacturing process in almost every economy and industry in the world today and they are seeking to expand their marketing team.
You will have ultimate responsibility for localisation and deployment of corporate marketing strategy across Europe, Russia and the Middle East. You will work closely with the sales management, sales operations, marketing communications, product marketing, industry marketing, integrated marketing programs and marketing operations to collaboratively effect the best possible strategy across your region.
With a desire to drive success at a market leading engineering software giant, you bring:
- Experience of marketing enterprise software internationally, preferably with an engineering application.
- Able to devise and deploy marketing strategy effectively.
- Exceptional marketing acumen with strength in demand generation
- Is able to manage projects across multiple stakeholders and territories, using exemplary cross—functional influencing skills
- Familiar with the EMEAR region; Russian language skills beneficial.
- Experience of managing personnel, programs and budgets.
If you match these requirements and are interested in working for a world renowned specialist software vendor, please contact me today.
Reference number: 14201