Senior Quantity Surveyor
My client is a regional affordable housebuilder with sites nationwide. Specialising in 2 - 4 bed homes; our client currently has a requirement in West Yorkshire for a site based Senior Quantity Surveyor to look after 3-4 developments at any one time. The sites you will be working on will be regional around West Yorkshire; and their Head Office is based on the South Yorkshire/Derbyshire boarder where you will report into.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will report to the Commercial Manager who will outline each site to you. You will be responsible for:
- Budget Forecasting
- Pre & post tender
- Monthly valuations
- Undertake Material & Plant reconciliations weekly.
- Administration of Drawing Revisions & Site Records.
- Adhere to Management Plan.
- Support the production of monthly CVR.
- Understanding of cash management.
- Form Relationships with Subcontractors.
- Understand other site job functions.
- Communication with Site Team.
- Promote Company Image.
- Ensure that the supply chain is paid in accordance with the contract.
- Form relationship with the supply chain
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record of working on multiple projects in the housebuilding sector; preferably within new build social housebuilding
You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites.
The salary on offer is up to £50k + package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.