Are you an Electrical / Mechanical Engineer who fancies developing your career by joining a niche company that specialises in Welding (Radio Frequency) equipment...
The company covers all of the UK and Europe. You would be attending breakdowns, installations and machine moves across these locations so flexibility is a requirement. They currently have over 3000 machines out at customer sites.
- Attending client sites for breakdowns, installs and machine moves
- Fault Finding and general machine service
- Electrical and Mechanical work required
- £25-£32k basic DOE
- Company vehicle provided (your choice of car or van)
- Travel and expenses paid
- Overtime at x1.5 and x2 Sundays
- Average week requires 1-2 nights stay away from home
- Works pension
- Christmas Bonus
- 21 days holiday plus stats
- On the job training will be provided on the Radio Frequency side
- Electrical or/and Mechanical Apprentice trained individual is essential
- Fault Finding
- Understanding how electric circuits and diagrams work is essential
- PLC board experience (Siemens) beneficial
- Pneumatic/Hydraulic experience beneficial
- Ideally 80/20 Eletrically biased
This role has become available due to continued growth. It is an exciting role which could offer a lot of travel across Europe.
Please apply if you match the specifications above and GOOD LUCK!