Commercial Management Accountant
Commercial Management Accountant - Qualified or Finalist
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Sheila McQuillam
Salary: up to £35,000 plus benefits
This is a great opportunity to be part of a major strategical re-organisation within a business already with a fast growing multi million pound group turnover. Working with the Manager you will be accountable for the following:
- preparation of Monthly / Weekly and Daily Accounts and Reports
- reporting across sales / stock / costs / variances / forecasts
- working with all stakeholders and, in particular, budget holders in the making of commercial decisions
- preparation of Budgets and any Re Forecasts
- identifying both Risks and Opportunities
- ad hoc projects for business improvements
As an individual you need to have a stable and proven track record of success. You should possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work with Finance and Non Finance Managers; strong Excel skills will be extensively tested within this role.
Their will further career opportunities for the future within this successful business
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not shortlisted for this role.