Financial Reporting Analyst
Due to the businesses continued growth this newly created role is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre individual to play an integral part in forecasting, reporting and presenting key financial analysis. You will work alongside key stakeholders in creating forecast models and implementing processes improvements within this large and well established business.
It will be your responsibility to provide financial support for the businesses strategic programme team through data analysis, financial reporting, forecasting, and the breakdown of programme budgets. Key responsibilities will include:
* Quarterly and month end reporting, accruals and budget analysis.
* Help create, deliver and set up reporting schedules and forecast models.
* Communicating findings of variances and disputes to senior managers.
* Keep cost trackers and authorisation logs up to date, capturing actual and forecasted spending.
* Dealing with supplier queries where necessary and ensuring invoices are raised correctly and approved.
To be successful in this position you will need experience in a similar analysis/ financial reporting role. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating detailed analysis documents, and then be able to deliver this information clearly and efficiently to different stakeholders within the business. You will also have excellent communication and analytical skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft, particularly excel.
How to Apply
Please click on the button below, attaching your full CV in Word format, detailing your current salary package and quoting reference number 370161.