My client in the Poole area are looking for an enthusiastic, tenacious and capable team player, who has at least 2 years "Business to Business" Account Management experience.
Experience within a business selling products manufactured overseas would be a distinct advantage.
This person could do very well if they are creative and have an eye for colour and design. The candidate should be organised, with strong time-management skills and a methodical way of thinking and working.
Main purpose of job:
An ambitious, vibrant and friendly person is needed to join our sales team and assist with managing
existing accounts and developing new business. This person will need to be adaptable and strong minded to manage all areas of existing customer accounts.
Customer service within this business is kept to an extremely high standard and every customer is treated with the same diligence and accuracy. The correct candidate will be given training in design, costing, import and all existing products within our range. The successful applicant will be taught their ethos and the way we manage accounts. They will be expected to help implement new systems and work with the sales team to create new ideas for all marketing, projects and events.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to sales enquiries (email, phone and fax)
- Make sales orders and invoices
- Build customer relationships and manage accounts
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery to an extremely high standard
- Generate and Qualify Business
- Negotiate with customers
- Develop proposals, quotes and orders
- Participate in trade shows, fairs and events.
- Create and execute all events with the Management team
- To have knowledge or an understanding of manufacturing, wholesale and retail sales techniques
- Build customer relationships and good planning and time management
- Persuasiveness and amiability
- Resilience and tenacity
- Self - motivation
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Navigate easily and maintain a database
- Have a background knowledge or an understanding of manufacturing, wholesale and retail sales techniques
- Adaptable (good with change)
- Copes well under pressure
- Goal driven
- Developing products, events and new areas of business
- Source and develop new customers
SALARY: £20,000 - £22,000
HOLIDAY: 20 Days plus bank holidays
OTHER BENEFITS: Parking, pension, health scheme and parking