We are looking for a marketing superstar who is full of ideas to develop innovative and effective marketing solutions. Is this you?
- Creative - someone who can bring pizazz, sparkle, punch and imagination to their work and to their campaign (no matter how small) - and who has 'big ideas’ they aren’t afraid to share and who also enjoys collaborating and building on other ideas
- Commercial - someone who gets the importance of revenue, and has a strong eye on the 'value’ of work (even if it is brand-focused rather than lead gen)
- Digital - someone who has a fondness for, genuine interest in and strong understanding of digital / technology and its role in the marketing mix
About the role:
Working closely with the CEO and rest of the core team the role is to develop ever more innovative and effective marketing solutions.
We’re looking for someone who is motivated to succeed, can express enthusiasm for both marketing and digital and who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and work hard as a crucial part of our evolving team.
As a small team, we all get involved in a range of activities. Among many other things, this will entail:
- Developing a deep understanding of our customer base and how to communicate with them
- Identifying, analysing and effectively using our most successful marketing channels
- Developing our own website and content
Stuff you get involved in
- Social media management
- SEO and blog posting
- E-mail marketing
- Partnership marketing execution
- Digital Campaign asset creation
- PPC / search / goggle analytics / reporting
What we are looking for:
It’s mainly about personality and attitude but these things are also helpful.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in a start-up environment
- Have immense drive and a strong entrepreneurial instinct
- Have strong social media experience, able to build up our community
- Have a track record of devising creative solutions to marketing challenges
- Have an eye for strong content and good design (being handy with design tools e.g. Photoshop/InDesign would be bonus)
We pay well for our sector as we want the best in the industry to work for us. We offer a competitive salary with earnings in the region of £35,000 for the right person.
Why Property Frontiers?
Property Frontiers operates at the cutting edge of global property investment. Over the past 12 years, we have consistently scoured the globe to identify, source, fund and develop investments in over 45 global markets, with sales in excess of $750,000,000.
We exist to create wealth for our customers; a consultative and highly-personalised service is at the heart of everything we do. The strength of our reputation lies in pioneering new markets, countries, and asset classes, and our detailed focus on integrity underpins all we do. We are here for the long term. We don’t sell anything we don’t believe in or that doesn’t pass our stringent due diligence checks.
We’re not just blowing our own trumpet, we are the most awarded company in our sector and have been independently recognised for our commitment to customer service, due diligence, transparency and professionalism, winning at the AIPP (Association of International Property Professionals) Awards (among many others) a record four years in a row.
- We’ll definitely push you out of your comfort zone and encourage you to learn something new every day
- We pioneer new markets and strive to constantly wow our clients, so we believe in constant training using our methods to ensure you are knowledgeable, confident and blow clients away
- Everyone within our company has something to offer - great ideas come from everywhere and anyone.
- Flexible structure (place, time, travelling, etc.) - we know sometimes you may want to work from home or have other engagements but as long as you are delivering, that’s cool with us!
- We like to enjoy ourselves, especially when we are delighting our clients and setting a benchmark for the competition. People don’t work at their best in rule-driven environments, so we try to encourage openness and communication. Some of our best ideas have come to us over a few drinks out of the office!
- We offer a unique opportunity for you to build experience and work with genuinely nice people; expectations are high but so are the rewards if you’re successful.