Housebuilder - Residential - Up to £200m - Quantity Surveyor (Project Level)
This Housebuilder, part of a Top 20 Contractor, are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to run Major Residential Developments across Buckinghamshire and North London whilst developing their experience within the Commercial Team whilst always seeking areas for progression in this organisation.
The Quantity Surveyors projects will range from 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in RC Frame Blocks to 4,5, and 6 Bedroom Luxury developments in desirable locations.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently working on similar projects but feel that you've hit a ceiling for progression, then I can seriously suggest considering this role.
Role: Quantity Surveyor (Project Level)
- Ensure projects are procured and delivered within budget, whilst exceeding customers' expectations
- Provide commercial expertise and be responsible for the financial delivery on various projects
- Value, certify and issue subcontractors
- Complete CVC reports
- Managing, training and developing junior surveying staff
- Submit external valuations, making sure they meet the conditions of the main contract
- Full responsibility for the projects cash position
- Construction related degree
- Own Project Experience
- Membership or working towards MCIOB or RICS
- Track record of successful procurement
- Detailed knowledge of relevant contract conditions
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Project
- Valid Driving Licence
- Appropriate CSCS card
Projects: New Build
Values: Up to £200m
Contracts: JCT, PFI and Bespoke contracts
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 - Car Allowance & Bonus + Package
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor/ Project Quantity Surveyor / Managing Cost Manager / London / North London / Buckinghamshire