Internal Communications Executive
Internal Communications Executive required for prestigious financial organisation based near Watford, Hertfordshire.
The main purpose of the role is to advise, plan and execute on internal communications that effectively describe and promote the business objectives and initiatives. Assist in the communication, delivery and measurement of staff engagement activities and events. Support the Senior Internal Communications and Responsible Business Executive with Responsible Business activities including planning and communication.
- Work as a part of the Internal Communications team to individually and collectively shape work as required.
- Proactively influence key stakeholders.
- Work closely with colleagues at all levels, including senior management, to establish strong working relationships across departments.
- Support on the identification and delivery of internal campaigns and events, advising on communication positioning, content, branding.
- Support with the implementation of the internal communications plan by maintaining, controlling and coordinating internal communications activity.
- Use copywriting skills to create clear, accurate and engaging copy, ensuring clear messaging is targeted at the appropriate audience.
- Report on the effectiveness of communications and responsible business by obtaining and interpreting feedback of internal events and campaigns.
- Actively seek news content from across the business and maintain all internal communication channels, ensuring messaging is current and up-to-date.
- Actively promote and encourage engagement with the company's intranet, the Grid, to maximise colleague usage.
- Work closely with the internal digital and brand teams to ensure coordination and compliance with brand guidelines and engaging designs for the internal audience.
- Support with the management of the company digital poster system and process, ensuring updates are timely, relevant and coordinated with internal campaigns.
- Proven track record of delivering successful communication projects.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Understanding of effective stakeholder management skills and experience of working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to write concise and engaging copy to targeted audiences.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to build long lasting key professional relationships.
- Ability to influence and advise at all levels.
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills.
- Ability to manage a varied task load and switch priorities at short notice.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a financial services UK market leader who invest heavily in their staff and offer great career progression.