Part Qualified Accountant
Part Qualified Accountant | Edinburgh | Up to £25,000 + Study Support
Change Recruitment Group are partnering with a leading business based in Edinburgh who are looking to recruit an ambitious Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and proactive finance professional to embed themselves within a dynamic and fast paced business.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager this role will provide ample opportunity to get involved with ad hoc project work and process improvement plans whilst pushing the function forward in line with company growth.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare sales accruals & reconciliations
- Prepare and process accruals and & prepayments
- Prepare & post GL journals
- Provide variance analysis on budgets & forecasts
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Update & reconcile weekly payroll files
- Prepare, reconcile & distribute monthly turnover reports
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management account packs
- Assist in the completion of budgets & forecasts
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Financial analysis & support the Finance Manager as required
This is a fantastic opportunity within a unique organisation that will allow a highly ambitious finance professional to grow and develop internally and add real value.
If you feel you have the above experience and are looking to join a highly regarded business as it embarks on a very exciting period of growth, then I would like to hear from you.