Our client, a leading Brokerage Company based in the City are currently recruiting for a Risk Manager on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing and monitoring the market risk within the trading team.
- Daily operational aspects such as monitoring and managing credit limits with prime brokers, daily swaps, futures rolls
- Checking and processing of electronic client transactions in a fair and timely manner
- Analyse client accounts for unusual trading patterns and report all findings to head of trading
- Assist in the settlement and rolling of all prime brokerage open positions
- Build knowledge base with daily analysis of general and financial events
- Liaise with CEO regarding new products and services
- Assist compliance with trade queries and complaints, advising of any suspicious trends / money laundering activities on clients' accounts in accordance with money laundering rules.
- Consistently monitor client positions and company exposure across all products using all risk management tools available
- Minimum 3 years' experience with an established FX, CFDs, Commodities Broker/ Bank / Market Maker
- Profitable proprietary trading experience, systematic or discretionary on a short-term basis
- Good understanding of trading technology
- Ability to run data base queries and some experience in client performance analysis is a plus
- Highly analytical with attention to detail, fast thinker who has a track record of stepping up and dealing with pressure in a fast-paced environment
If this role is of interest please contact Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel at Parkside Recruitment on . If you are previously registered with us please contact either of us directly.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.