Corporate Tax Senior
Corporate Tax Senior
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000
A leading firm of chartered accountants is looking to grow its tax team in its Milton Keynes office and employ an experienced Corporate Tax Senior. This is a fantastic opportunity as you will have the opportunity to work with one of the nations most reputable firms where you will have the ability to develop your skills and enhance your career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of clients which can include OMB's, SME's, group structured companies, some LLP's and some not-for-profit organisations
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for taking control of all compliance aspects including the preparation of Corporation tax returns and computations. There will also be some exposure to Advisory work as the candidate will be have involvement is giving tax advice to clients and assisting with tax planning work as and when required
Our client is looking for an individual to develop technical tax skills and client relationships and become an integral member of the Tax team, and for your expertise you will be rewarded with the opportunity to develop your career within a leading and highly reputable firm of chartered accountants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provision of high quality tax compliance services to a portfolio of clients
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs in respect of tax payments and tax filings, advising clients of tax payments
- Ensuring that all appropriate claims and elections are made to minimise tax liabilities
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and tax risk issues where appropriate, and pursue these with the tax engagement team
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs in respect of enquiries
- Prepare or review clients' workings in support of tax provisions to be included in financial statements, together with the appropriate accounts disclosure.
- Provision of technical tax advice to clients, working with Managers and Partners
ATT Qualified or CTA Part / Fully Qualified