Outstanding Opportunity - Service Engineer
Are you a specialist Service Engineer looking for the ultimate company to work for? Want to join a growing prestigous manufacturer? 2016 has seen fabulous growth for this particular Packaging Machinery company and there seems to be no signs of slowing down!
We have recruited numerous times for this client, and today we are looking for a Mechanical Service Engineer with experience of Liquid Filling equipment, ideally to the juice and dairy sectors. If you want to grow with the ultimate company then this is. A fabulous opportunity to develop your career. Not Many roles like this exist!
- Have experience of the liquid packaging machinery industry or robotics in food or pharma
- Live in the Midlands
- Have a passion for engineering excellence and experience of working as a mechnical maintanence or service engineer.
- Love packaging machinery & high speed automation
- Want to earn circa £60k + per annum
- Have excellent mechanical engineering qualifications
- Have experience working for servicing blue chip food companies
If so, then I have the role for you! The job is based in East Midlands with UK wide travel and offers a excellent package in a supportive and continously growing company.
There will be extensive training, with the objective to become one of the lead engineers on the liquid filling range.
Package offered is excellent:
- Basic circa £34/36k pa, very achievable £60k + OTE
- Super pension,
- Great company car,
- Profit share,
- All the tools required to deliver quality service engineer solutions to quality customers.
If this sounds like the engineering role you have been after, then let's talk, interviews are happening immediately, my client is keen to make this happen quickly.
Hit reply and lets talk.