My client is looking to hire a finalist or newly qualified ACCA or CIMA Fund Accountant into their growing and driven team. You will have the opportunity to be part of a global asset manager who works with a range of clients on delivering exceptional services to their investors worldwide.
Full responsibilities in;
- Preparing annual statutory accounts in line with FRS 101 and FRS 102 as appropriate
- Main point of contact for Client reporting (internal and external stakeholders)
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing quarterly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Implementing improved procedures where appropriate
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Investment management knowledge is essential
- Finalist or newly qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Strong IFRS Knowledge and Excel skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure
If this is the position you have been seeking, please apply with an updated CV ASAP.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.