Job Title- Editor
Salary- £28,000 - £31,000
Our client are an incredibly reputable company working in a fascinating industry seeking a skilled Editor to work across both print and digital projects.
Previous experience as an editor is very much desired as you will be required to polish, refine and enhance copy in line with company voice and audience ready to be published.
A Degree in English, writing, communications, or journalism will be highly beneficial. It is important to have a strong writing, spelling, and grammatical background and genuinely love reading.
- Full pre-publication support
- Managing the manuscript review process
- Managing the copyediting and proof reading process for all publication Requesting permissions for both text and illustrative material
- Briefing illustrations and ensuring technical illustrative specifications are met
- Inputting and publishing content into Content management System for all digital projects
- Ensuring the copy is of the highest standard via quality assurance review
- Managing and filing author, contributor and supplier contracts
- Project management: scoping, assessing and presenting back to the organisation where appropriate
- Deputise for the Commissioning Editor
To be considered for this role you must-
· Meticulous attention to detail in the presentation and delivery of work and of written English
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage busy workload
· An ability to engage and work with high profile content partners and other stakeholders
· Able to work productively on their own initiative - must be self-motivated
· An excellent communicator with strong presentational skills
· Wxperience with developing content via a Management System
· Proofreading and copy editing experience
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy firm based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity