Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - North London - £35,000
Due to rapid growth, the opportunity for a talented Senior Account Manager to join a unique and thriving Experiential marketing agency, working out of contemporary office space in North London, has arisen.
The agency, which specialises in experiential activity for a range of high profile and value clients across multiple sectors including leisure, entertainment, automotive and more, are seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Account Manager to join on a full term basis.
On offer is the chance to be part of an ambitious agency, which will benefit from the right candidate's exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills and passion for personal and professional improvement, individually and as part of a team. You will be a main point of contact for one of their major FMCG clients, managing the account and selling their services internally.
The successful candidate will be a highly valued of their Business Development operation, reporting directly to the Account Director, and working closely with other members of the Senior Management Team.
As well as a comprehensive range of strong selling skills, desirable attributes include:
- The experience of working on new business pitches - and winning them! A mix of sales and proactive account management would be ideal
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- An entrepreneurial approach to client development
- The desire to win today, but also to create and maintain robust client relationships for the longer term
- Sufficient experience and weight to be taken seriously at all levels, including main board directors, procurement, marketing teams and brand managers
The job represents a superb challenge for someone with a real passion for the industry. The agency pays well, invests in development and offers a comprehensive benefits package including…
- Relaxed, positive, fun working environment
- Annual office trips abroad
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas, plus 2 days for your birthday plus one additional day for each year worked.
- Company coupon book (includes extra days off, half days, charitable donations and more)
- Company bonus
It's difficult to imagine a more rewarding role with a better agency. It really is a "first to see will buy" situation. So, please apply now to avoid disappointment!