Telecoms Electrical and Network Infrastructure Engineer
Are you a Telecoms engineer? My client is seeking a hard working Telecoms electrical and Network Infrastructure Engineer to install, maintain and fault find across a range of different communications services at customers’ sites
The successful candidate will have experience in areas that include:
- Broad knowledge and at least 10 years’ experience in electrical installation work
- Demonstrated ability to inspect and test electrical installations
- Demonstrated ability to complete electrical certification and reports
- Basic knowledge and understanding of data cabling
Essential education and experience:
- Certificate NVQ Level 3
- Certificate AM2
- ECS Card
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience if training completed elsewhere
On offer here is an excellent role, with a great rate of pay, exciting and varied workload across many commercial jobs in and around Sussex area.
- To carry out installation work as required in accordance with BS761 (IET Wiring Regulations) as part of a team or on your own (as the job requires to job/client specifications within agreed time scales and to the customer’s satisfaction
- To ensure at all times that Health and safety is a key factor of all company operations whether in the office, on site, or travelling to and from site.
This position is full time and you will be provided with a company van.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.