Dutch and German speaking Accounts Assistant
NEW JOB - Dutch and German speaking Accounts Assistant - fantastic opportunity to join a leading, international and highly successful company in the City of London with excellent salary (c£30,000)
Dutch AND German
Our client is a world class Human resource and Recruitment company, providing an excellent client services to the technology markets.
Working with clients across the Benelux and DACH territory, your role as Dutch and German speaking Accounts Assistant will consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Daily management of both Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Invoice processing and financial document management for all Dutch and German speaking clients
- Processing credit payments and foreign currency payments
- Full account reconciliation for all client accounts in the Benelux and DACH countries
- Any necessary tasks to compliment the job.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in both Dutch and German and English
- Previous experience in with sales and purchase ledger
- Experience of processing invoices and related documents in a fast moving work environment
- Experience of processing creditor payments and foreign currency payments by electronic banking systems
- Experience of reconciliation of creditor accounts
- Excellent ability to investigate and resolve payments issues
SALARY : Negotiable, up to £30,000
To apply for this role as Dutch and German speaking Accounts Assistant, please select the 'Apply Now' button and send your CV to us immediately.