Client Services Associate - Fintech
Having launched in 2010, this leading digital money transfer service is one of the UK's fastest-growing technology businesses. Backed by Accel Partners and Technology Crossover Ventures, (two of the world's leading technology investors), they are disrupting the $600bn global money transfer industry by providing an ultra-fast and convenient remittance platform.
With their services are spanning across more than 125 countries, this expansion means they are now on the lookout for top Client Service Associates to help them reach even more people all over the world.
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be responsible for a range of crucial functions that makes the business tick and keeps their customers happy. This includes transaction monitoring - reviewing, approving and sometimes rejecting more than 300,000 monthly transfers that pass through the service every month. You will be learning about payments, compliance, anti-money laundering and other fascinating aspects of international finance.
You will build up a broad range of skills and will be able to move into other parts of the business as you grow and develop, including Compliance, Risk, Fraud Analysis, and Tech. If you can't get enough of helping people - you can move up within the Customer Service team, as a Team Leader or Manager.
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, your role will include:
- Managing client queries on transactions via phone, email and instant chat
- Screening and verifying client's identification
- Reviewing transactions and identifying suspicious activities
- Reporting and escalating suspicious activities to the relevant department
- Researching unusual or questionable transactions with the relevant department
- Monitoring and releasing transactions
- Advising clients on the products and new offers
Please note: You will need to be flexible and able to work as part of a shift rotation basis. There are several shift options with staggered start times available. This will also include some weekend work when required.
What we're looking for?
- A 2:1 from a top university
- Strong A-Level grades are essential (A's & B's)
- Previous client services experience is ideal
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A second language (especially Spanish, French, German, Portuguese) would be a big bonus!
- Tech savvy - proficient in Microsoft Office, general IT skills, data capture experience to name a few areas.
- A team player who can adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and service delivery focused - you must always be willing to go that extra mile
- The ability to communicate with people from across the globe
What else is on offer?
- Competitive compensation package
- Free breakfast every day because a good start to the day is essential!
- A great pension scheme
- A fun and friendly work environment with lots games including; ping pong, pool table, video games, life size chess board, and much more!
Want to pursue a career in Fintech and looking for Client Services graduate jobs? Don't miss out on this Client Services Associate job in London today!