Hospital Deputy Manager RMN
I am looking for experienced clinical RMN`s who have worked in Senior Staff Nurse or Ward Manager type roles previously. This post will offer career development for an enthusiastic clinician who is dedicated to mental health recovery practice. This company thrives on providing innovative, creative support enabling people with mental health problems, autism and learning disabilities to live the lives they want and have the opportunities they deserve.
• Ensuring compliance with CQC requirements
• Acting as Infection Control Lead
• Monitoring and delivery of a range of audits and checks to ensure safe and effective practice
• Leadership of the Hospital governance process
• Investigation of accidents and incidents to ensure learning and reduction of risk
• Provision of high quality, recovery based nursing support to service users
• Deputising for the Registered Hospital Manager
• Work with other members of the senior management team to ensure that the service is safe, effective, commercially successful and achieves compliance with all statutory standards
£1,000 loyalty bonus on completion of 1-year service
33 days` annual leave including bank holidays
Access to advanced/specialist training
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Deputy Manager vacancy, please call Michael White on quoting ref MW-DMCT-2804 or email me on