Supply Chain Finance Manager
A billion dollar global retailer is active seeking a Supply Chain Finance Analyst to join its Finance team.
Based in London you will act as the lead for all supply chain finance matters within the business. Partnering with numerous brand organisations as well as the distribution and logistics, you will actively shape the commercial decision-making process.
As an accounting/finance professional, you will have completed a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will have demonstrable experience within a supply chain finance role. With this experience, you will be responsible for analysing supply chain and logistics in order to ensure sound commercial decisions are being made across the UK supply chain. Reporting directly into the European FC you will have the opportunity to progress into The Head of Supply Chain
You will be responsible for:
- Supports Director in providing financial and business partner support to Supply Chain leaders with a focus on establishing and maintaining key supply chain dashboards and KPIs.
- Supports Director during the annual budgeting process with relevant analysis and presentation.
- Coordinates monthly forecasts and the annual budgeting process, specifically highlighting appropriate risks and challenges in the numbers submitted.
- Analysis of variances to plan and preparation of appropriate commentaries explaining materials variances and overhead costs.
- Prepares insights and recommendations to drive business decisions.
- Analyses trends across the supply chain including to drive decisions to maintain financial targets.
- Continuously improves, standardises and automates data management processes and flows.
- Supports Director to deliver P&L cost savings/productivity goals.
- Provides financial support for capital projects and other supply chain execution of programs/special needs.
- Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Interact with all levels of the business and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail for both accuracy and content
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, knowledge of Oracle an advantage
- Ability to interpret data and effectively apply outcome to the needs of the business.
- Thrive in a fast-changing and evolving retail environment, where change is the norm.
This position will pay up to £60K with excellent bonus and benefits.
Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.