Private Client Associate Solicitor
A new vacancy has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to join a Top 100 ranked firm's West London offices.
You will find no glass ceilings regarding progression; staff are heavily invested in, boasting one of the industry's best training schemes. They have experienced substantial growth in recent years, coinciding with the hire of several strategic Partner hires.
The Private Client practice at this firm is ranked highly in the Legal 500 and it's stock continues to rise. The department provides estate planning and succession law advice to clients with assets in more than one jurisdiction, advise on tax residency and domicile and assist with the administration of estates with an international dimension (for both UK domestic and cross-border situations), estate planning advice; the administration of estates of varying degrees of complexity; the creation, administration and taxation of trusts; advising on and drafting wills; taxation advice; advising on capacity issues.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE)
- You will have solid Private Client experience, ideally dealing with HNW and intricate work
- Cross border experience is welcomed but is not essential
- It is also vital that you can demonstrate an eagerness to learn and they can develop and maintain good client relationships.
- This role comes with good prospects for progression
- Salary is very competitive but dependent on your background, plus an excellent benefits package
This is a great opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join the thriving Private Client department of this highly regard firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give Frank a call for a confidential conversation.