Graduate Recruitment Consultant - OTE: £35,000+
If the job specification below appeals to you, apply now as interviews can be arranged immediately and the vacancies will fill fast!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary and On Target Earnings of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £20,000- £24,000 (basic salary) - £35,000+
2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £70,000+
3rd Year OTE: £70,000 - £100,000+
(Fantastic, uncapped Commission Structure)
Immediate Start / Multiple Vacancies
An award winning recruitment agency wants Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants to specialise in both permanent and contract roles within a number of different sectors, including; IT, Electronic Engineering, Finance and Consultancy sectors.
My client prides themselves on being both honest and personable, so that clients and candidates receive a high quality service. This opportunity allows Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants a unique and rewarding opportunity with a growing and ambitious company. You can expect lots of fantastic incentives as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant within this company, including a generous commission structure, executive lunches and holidays abroad - the ultimate dream for any new graduate looking to work in recruitment!
The company culture is ambitious and hard working, but also fun and sociable, so ideal for recent graduates looking for an enjoyable but a fast paced and vibrant work environment.
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
This is a 360 recruitment role, so as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for researching markets and developing strong relationships with current and new clients.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- New Client acquisition - e.g. cold calling
- Candidate acquisition - HAND (headhunting, advertising, networking, database)
- Face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
- Candidate interview preparation and feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Client account management and business development
What We Are Looking For in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Confident, enthusiastic and resilient personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Determination to succeed and money motivated
- Graduates with a 2.2 minimum undergraduate degree
- Sales experience
- A competitive nature, e.g. sports teams.
Benefits for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Monthly individual and team awards
- Tailor-made suits
- 2 company holidays a year - recently to Ibiza, Miami, Las Vegas
- An unrivalled commission structure with fantastic On Target Earnings (OTE)
- Initial training and career development programmes, you will be paired with a consultant, who will dedicate their time to helping you and essentially making you money and quick!
- Once you reach 10 deals in your first year, you will receive a £3000 bonus.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.