Call Centre Team Leader
A well established Bank based in Wolverhampton are looking to recruit for a Telephony Team Leader to join their existing team on a full time and permanent basis. The role is offering an attractive salary of £29,580 plus 25 days holiday, life assurance and bonus of up to 20% of annual salary dependent upon achieving company budgets and targets.
The role will involve supporting the Team Manager and deputising for them in the day to day management of the Telephony Team.
Duties will include:-
- Leading a team of senior telephony agents
- Providing effective coaching, training, support and motivation whilst leading from the front.
- Conducting appraisals and developing staff to achieve positive results for the individual and team whilst meeting set KPI's
- Promoting values both internally and to the banks customers, providing expert advice, guidance and assistance to deliver an exceptional standard of service.
- Proactively manage the customers expectations whilst delivering to strict deadlines
- Experience of working in a busy Financial Services Call Centre environment
- An excellent working knowledge of the mortgage process to include an understanding of mortgage lending policy, lending criteria and mortgage products.
- Proven track record of effective leadership, driven to guide and motivate others in order to achieve results.
- Excellent telephony, listening and questioning skills
- Ability to provide solutions/advice to the customer ensuring that a fair outcome is achieved for the customer
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines and deliver teams KPI's.
It is essential that you can pass a credit check and DBS check for this role.
If you feel you have what it takes to join this forward thinking, dynamic bank, please apply now!