Solutions Marketing Manager
Solutions Marketing Manager - London and/or Watford - £55K plus Bonus
My client is a B2B SaaS organisation that offers business software integration and support covering Financial, CRM and Business Intelligence solutions from market leading products.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role actively drives forward the business by executing a marketing strategy for a specific sector or proposition. The objective being to create awareness and develop interest within a defined audience which results in "Sales Ready" opportunities via a content, nurture and data-driven marketing strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target industry through own research, event attendance, engagement with social media channels and via the analysis of industry competitors.
- For a target sector audience, clearly identify the business challenges, needs, pain points and requirements by role with a view to developing impactful content and an appropriate engagement strategy.
- Document the above and continually refine as an Emotional Messaging Framework focussed on the target audience needs, challenges, opportunities and market trends.
- Translate sales objectives for a specific audience into marketing activity plans.
- Develop digital and offline content for the audience that supports "What", "How" and "Why" buyers in their discovery process. Work with domain experts across the team in the development of that content. Content types will likely include Thought Papers, Emails Templates, In-person Events, Webinars, Videos, Case Studies, Win Stories, Web Copy & Tools and Blogs.
- Responsible for the quality of target sector contact data in CRM for both the Cold Mailing List and Nurture Mailing List via data purchases, cleansing and profiling.
- Identify cost-effective external resources for use in marketing execution. In doing so work with Group Marketing Manager to manage a marketing budget for the proposition.
- Build & execute a target audience engagement model that leverages content, online and offline activities to drive Awareness and Interest across both the Cold and Nurture Mailing List contacts with an aim of generating "Sales Ready" opportunities.
- Orchestrate a weekly meeting with aligned Field Salesperson to ensure goals and plans remain on track. Review feedback on passed across "Sales Ready" opportunities and adjust activities and engagement model appropriately.
- Working with technical digital marketing specialist to optimise the impact of content.
- Engage with in-house Business Development Executive resource (BDE) to develop Nurture Mailing List contacts through outbound calling and email.
- Internally promote sector-specific engagement marketing plans.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 4 years marketing experience encompassing the full range of marketing activities and approaches
- Experience in B2B Software marketing is essential, as is an understanding of the uses and benefits of CRM solutions in both the mid and enterprise markets
- Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A working knowledge of basic web editing and design
- Experience of Sales & Marketing automation tools.
To apply for the Solutions Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email