The Digital Recruitment Company is working with a leading communications consultancy and creative agency based in central London. They exist to help their broad client base create compelling, effective communication that builds the value of its reputation. As part of the WPP Group they offer their employees unrivalled experience in the corporate communications industry and extremely competitive benefits in a friendly and relaxed work environment.
They are looking for an experienced UI designer with a proven track record to join their growing creative team. This is an initial 12 month FTC that will then become permanent. You will help lead the digital output of the studio and become key on several accounts, working closely with the digital creative director and senior members of the team for some of the world’s leading companies. You will be helping them to create large-scale, high-profile websites and digital communications across a range of channels.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Lead projects alongside in-house consulting, UX, design, development and production teams
- Generate concepts, create presentations, develop interface designs
- Lead clients through the creative process
- Provide effective direction and feedback to your project team and design support
- Identify new ways of working and drive implementation of solutions
What you will bring to the role:
- Extensive previous experience working in a creative agency
- Experience in leading the design aspect of projects and setting direction
- Experience directing junior designers to help create your vision
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat skills - CC
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design or a related field would be advantageous