Lead Electrical Engineer static
6 days left
- Full Time
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a Lead Electrical Engineer responsible for electrical PPM & reactive maintenance of the office and plant facilities at a chemical plant in Stallingborough, Grimsby.
Job objectives & responsibilities
- To be responsible for all electrical maintenance, reactive & small works on site.
- To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk.
- Oversee the workload of the electrical apprentice on site.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
- City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 qualification or equivalent
- 17th edition IEE wiring regulations
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling, batteries, small power & lighting
- Be flexible & carry out duties which are not electrically biased