Job Title: Room Leader
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Skypark Nursery , Glasgow
Are you passionate about working with children? Our Skypark Nursery is currently recruiting for a qualified Room Leader to join their fun and friendly team.
As a Room Leader you will be required to:
- Oversee the day to day running of the Pre School Room to support the management team in leading the setting.
- To use your initiative and imagination to generate new ideas, games and activities for the children.
- Plan, implement and evaluate a curriculum appropriate to age and individual needs of the children, ensuring the room layout supports these aims.
- Oversee a team of nursery staff, ensuring that all jobs are completed to the highest possible standard.
- Keep parents informed of their child’s progress as well as any key events or changes regarding the nursery.
So why work for Asquith Nurseries?
- Here at Asquith we value our employees. This has enabled us to grow into one of the leading premium childcare providers in the UK. We strive to ensure that every nursery member works in a happy, fun and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best….WORK WITH CHILDREN!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in childcare, please apply now, or contact our friendly and helpful recruitment team. We would love to hear from you!
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.