Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are currently working with a leading business seeking a Finance analyst to join them in a key role within their business partnering team.
As part of the performance function, the finance analyst will play an integral role in supporting analysis and improvement on business performance. This role is a business partnering position where the successful applicant will regularly be out in the business, liaising with key divisional heads on their sector performance. This is a great role for someone of an analytical nature who is a confident communicator looking for an opportunity in a business with an abundance of progressive opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Analyst role include:
* Production of various analytical reports to support forecasting
* Support consolidation of the annual budget process
* Interpreting data information and analyse reports
* Liaise with key stakeholders around the business to report on business performance
The key skillset required for this Finance Analyst role includes:
* CIMA/ACCA part-qualified/finalist level
* Technical accounting background with an analytical mind-set
* Confident communicator
For more information regarding this Finance Analyst role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK