Fantastic opportunity for a Repairs Planner for a client based in Oxford.
It is working with a large repairs contractor who have experienced fast growth and therefore are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to come and join the property repairs team.
To provide a responsive service to customers, raise works orders and respond to queries, as well as dealing with daily contract administration.
- Managing operatives diaries
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs
- Understanding of Schedule of rates
- Planning repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive, voids and emergency repairs
- Prioritising emergency works
- Booking appointments and allocating works to the available operatives, and following works from start through to completion
- Effectively communicate any concerns about work quality and ensure operatives have the right material to complete their work
- Ensure all relevant data is up-dated on a timely basis
- Any other ad-hoc roles that may arise
You must have prior experience working within repairs.
Please send your CV through to discuss the position in more detail.