Trainer/Assessor Health and Social Care
6 days left
- Full Time
Trainer/Assessor Health and Social care level 3 West Yorkshire
As one of the UK's leading training providers, my client is continuing to grow as an organisation, from this growth there are a number of great opportunities. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking provider with a passion for excellence and to be part of a winnng team
MY clinet is currently recruiting for experienced Training & Development Officers to deliver our high standard qualifications.
As a Training & Development Officer, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
Please note that this position is subject to contract award.
Salary: £23-26,000 per annum (dependent on skills & experience)
Knowledge skills & experience
The ideal candidate will require the following as a prerequisite to be considered :
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Level 2 qualification in Mathematics & English
- Ability demonstrate a minimum of 3 years occupational experience in the relevant occupational area
Desirable but not essential :
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Health & Social Care qualifications or equivalent
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, Mathematics & ICT)
As a person , you will need to be people focused as you will be representing and promoting the Companys' values to the learners & employers. Bringing better to life, taking pride in what you do, doing the right thing, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard too.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with this employer will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. There is a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria