The Sales Engineer will be tasked to take control of the territory; develop existing and long standing relationship as well as find new business opportunities. This role offers a huge opportunity for progression as the business grows.
My client is an exciting and innovative company that is a successful and growing. My client is a fantastic employer that is offering an amazing opportunity for future progression. The company have an outstanding track record both in the UK. Due to growth they are now looking to recruit a Sales Engineer to cover the UK.
Your remit will be to further develop on what is already an impressive client base in the UK. Building relationships with OEM's in the Medical, Aerospace/Defence and Industrial sectors.
The UK Sales Manager will:
- Act as project manager, technical advisor and product advocate, actively driving the technology stage of an application
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Provide design and specification development support throughout all phases of the sales cycle.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company databases
- Preparation of customer interface, and cross-functional and department coordination
The UK Sales Manager will have:
Minimum of 2 year's relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or bio-medical engineering, or related technical experience
- Must be able to read and understand technical drawing
- Strong communication skills, ability to take initiative and thrive in a team environment
- Detail oriented, highly organised and able to multitask under pressure
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel; Solid Works a plus
- Travel: 20% domestic travel required
£45,000 + Car + Benefits + Incentive