QUALIFIED GAS ENGINEER
7 days left
- Full Time
Plumbing and Heating / Gas Engineer
Location: St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 + Overtime DoE
Van + Fuel Card + Tablet + uniform + analyser all supplied
Our client is looking for an experienced Plumbing and Heating/Gas Engineer to work alongside their growing team based in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire.
The Gas Engineer will be responsible for completing gas servicing, annual safety checks and responsive repairs, typically within the PE/CB postcode area but not limited to. The Heating Engineer will be working mainly on domestic systems, but if qualified then commercial systems, natural gas, LPG and oil fired.
Our client also carries out project work will involve plumbing works to be carried out which you will need to be confident in completing. With all their jobs you will need to maintain accurate electronic and manual records of the work you do. The ideal candidate would be happy to carry out overtime and possess a valid UK driving licence.
Plumbing and Heating / Gas Engineer Position Requirements:
- Domestic gas tickets, such as CCN1/ CENWAT, CPA1 , CKR1 and HTR1 (A MUST)
- Commercial gas tickets such as COCN1, CODNCO1 and CIGA. (IDEAL but not essential)
- 17th edition advantageous.(Ideal but not essential)
- Plumbing and heating: 3 years
Drivers Licence essential
Plumbing and Heating / Gas Engineer Position Remuneration:
- £26,000-£32,000 depending on experience
- Company Van
- Willing to work a Call out
- Willing to work overtime
- Working hours - 8am - 5pm
If you are able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role then please apply!