Business Development £20-25K Mobile App Agency London
A platform that makes it easy for anyone within an organisation to create and share their own mobile or web apps without having coding skills. This includes marketing, reporting, sales and training apps. Existing clients include Mars, Marriott, Deloitte, Sky, Xerox and Bird & Bird.
The company launched in 2013 and has just taken investment in order to expand the team and increase momentum through marketing and sales. The future vision is to expand the team to the US and become known globally as the best way for companies to create enterprise apps. The company is currently a team of 20 with offices based in Angel, N1.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Business Development Team responsible for developing both incoming leads from existing clients and to develop relationships with new clients. This is a great entry level job for a recent graduate interested by mobile apps, tech start-ups and entrepreneurial businesses.
Tasks interns can expect to learn about and undertake include:
• Develop your knowledge of the company’s product and how it adds value to clients of the business.
• Use your knowledge of business’s typical customer to research potential new clients across different sectors in the UK, researching and identifying if the business can add value to this potential new client.
• Reach out and contact potential new clients with provided marketing material with a view to understanding the client’s needs and showing how the company’s service can add value.
• You will also deal with incoming enquiries from users of a free trial who are now looking to move to the full service, you will help and guide these clients through the “on-boarding” process.
• Manage relationships with existing clients to ensure they’re getting the most form using the company platform.
• As your role develops so will the level of responsibility as you take on larger clients, with bigger briefs and ultimately develop your own network of clients to manage.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, experience and personality?
• Educated to degree level.
• A strong communicator, both written and verbally, to communicate with clients over phone and email.
• Highly organised with good project management skills.
• A sociable, personable and outgoing personality with a positive approach to work.
• Able to work well in a small team towards a common goal.
• Comfortable joining a small growing business with high ambitions and where daily priorities can change.
• Be available for any required travel in the UK and overseas; able to be flexible with working hours when the role requires.
• An understanding of, or an interest in start-up or tech companies is a bonus.
• Previous office experience for companies who offer B2B services is a bonus.
• Some knowledge of CSS or HTML would be an advantage when you’re brining customer’s dream apps to life, but this is not a pre-requisite.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• You will be provided with a Macbook.
• Access to use iPads in the office.
• 10% commission on all business you bring in.
• Each employee is given a £500 training budget to spend how they wish.
• Work directly with the CEO in a colourful and vibrant office.
• Flexible working hours when required.
• The office has a ping pong table, table football, beer fridge and team events.
• Join an exciting tech start-up already in the market and growing quickly with an impressive client list this is a fantastic opportunity to be given real responsibility from day one and fast track your career by adding commercial work experience.
• As the company already has an impressive client list and recently taken on more investment to expand this is a really exciting time to join the business.
• Flexible working hours.