Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Become the Marketing Manager for a highly successful eCommerce business in Manchester!
This eCommerce business has built up an impeccable reputation worldwide and has even managed to become a leading pioneer in the industry!Based in a relaxed environment based in spacious modern offices in thriving Manchester with plenty of thriving bars and restaurants on the doorstep. The team is accountable for the largest ad spend compared to any of their competitors so there’s a large budget to play with!
They will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns and gaining the optimal return on investment on campaigns.
The Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Plan and implement integrated multi- channel marketing campaigns whilst also aiming to drive new ideas in order to grow the company
- Develop and execute the business’ paid search strategy, social media campaigns and build strong work relationships with key partners
- Generate reports which highlight the performance of all the channels and campaigns
- Produce engaging content which can be utilised on multiple platforms
- Carry out research into how the company can expand their database and implement the promotional email calendars
The Perfect Candidate:
- A degree in Marketing or a business-related subject is desirable
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a paid search role
- Proven experience of managing campaigns across various channels
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for marketing!
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills are vital
- Strong knowledge of GA and GTM
- An eye for detail and a second language would be desirable
- An ambitious and driven individual!
- Experience of working in international markets would be beneficial!
Is this the job that you’ve been searching for then apply today?