My client is seeking a Data Protection / Privacy consultant to join their growing firm. This company works within the Financial Services and Life Sciences sectors across the UK.
My client is seeking a high calibre and ambitious professional with a knowledge and interest in Data Protection to work in their London office. The consultant will act as a specialist business analyst contributing to clients GDPR program needs.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Performing business process level definition and design
- Carrying out gap analysis, privacy impact assessments around GDPR implementation and design
- An understanding of the Data Protection Act 1998, the EU GDPR and its implications for business and other organisations
- Ability to manage client relationships and senior stakeholders
- Experience of business projects that include third party suppliers in organization wide business modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy other desirable capabilities include:
- Awareness of Unified Modelling Techniques(UML)
As a consultant you will support the clients in providing advice on Data Protection issues. You will be responsible for developing and implementing procedures to ensure compliance and regulation. This is a hands on role at the heart of client operations, taking day to day responsibility for management and delivery of workstreams to assist clients in their specific needs
If this role sounds of interest please apply below