Financial Reporting Accountant
A global investment banking organisation seek a newly-qualified financial reporting accountant. The incumbent will hold day to day responsibility around all elements of Financial Reporting and Control, and will again immediate exposure to a variety of products and senior staekholder engagement.
- Preparation of reporting submissions to HQ
- Annual Financial statement note production
- Derivatives and Repo reporting
- Intercompany submissions
- Participation in Finance-wide projects where required, including the Transformation project
- Assist in analysis and implementation of accounting policy changes for UK and IFRS reporting where necessary
- Maintenance, documentation and collation of SOX evidence
The opportunity will suit an ambitious, analytical, and commercial-minded recently qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA). Prior product knowledge is not required, however, experience within investment banking or auditing financial services clients is sought.