Mid-weight Digital Designer
Role: Mid-weight Digital Designer
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £40k
About the Agency:
The agency in question is an independent, digital, creative agency with offices in the U.S, Australia, Hong Kong, and the U.K. It provides a range of services, such as strategy, creative, design, social, commerce, and editorial and has an impressive brand portfolio, which includes Costa, Nike, Sainsbury’s, Unilever, and BT.
This is an exciting Middle Weight Designer role, which will involve design across the entire spectrum of digital work, including websites, social media, and apps. The agency is looking for an individual with high-level digital agency experience, strong communication skills, and an understanding of responsive design. Responsibilities will include: supporting the design director on projects and leading and nurturing junior members of the design team.
- Understanding of the opportunities provided by HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong communication skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign are essential)
- Past evidence of turning creative concepts into impressive work
- Strong attention to detail
- Impressive layout skills
- Typographic excellence