Senior Marketing Executive
- Exciting opportunity to join a medium sized membership body offering training, publications, events and awards.
- Responsible for all tactical execution of the marketing campaigns to drive attendance to global conferences and subscribe to their membership.
- Central London location with excellent progression
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Executive to support the marketing team across membership as well as an exciting portfolio of B2B conferences and awards. This role will be 70% marketing and 30% business development (inviting delegates to events). The successful candidate will execute the marketing strategy of global conferences and to increase subscriptions to their membership. The objective to drive paying delegate revenue, attendees and generate leads for sponsorship opportunities for sales to convert. The successful Marketing Executive candidate will create and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, social media, web and DM.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns such as email, social media and web
- Analysing and tracking activity of marketing campaigns
- Working with designers and external agencies to create marketing collateral for pre-event and at-event (DM, adverts, leaflets, brochures)
- Copywriting and proof-reading technical content
- Updating and maintenance the company website via the CMS system
- Developing the marketing strategy for a range of training courses and publications
- Updating and managing the company website
- Developing and improving the email campaign strategy and execution
- Undertaking research to identify gaps and expand to international markets
- Campaign and ROI analysis and reporting on campaign successes
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 18 months' relevant UK marketing experience
- Experience working in a B2B marketing role, ideally events, membership or publishing
- End-to-end campaign management experience
- Some previous experience with dealing with clients via phone is desirable
- Excellent full-mix marketing knowledge, with a marketing degree being desirable
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills
Founded in the 1800s, this is organisation boast an impressive range of products and services that make them leaders in their field. They are now looking for a switched-on marketer to support the marketing strategy and execution of campaigns for a range of products and services.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £28,000-£32,000
- Excellent company benefits
- 6% match pension contribution
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.