Technician - Automotive
6 days left
- Full Time
Technician - Automotive
Macclesfield Mercedes Benz
Basic: £27,682 - OTE £36,082 (overachievement upto £54,082) +Plus Package.
When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer. Today the international group operates over 143 Mercedes Benz dealerships in markets such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and most recently in Germany and the UK.
Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require a Technician of the highest calibre to join our busy Service department at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Macclesfield. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on Mercedes Benz motor vehicles to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and Mercedes Benz standards
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Carry out work completely and effectively within Mercedes Benz servicing and repair times
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
The ideal candidate will:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership.
- Ideally hold a valid MOT Card
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- Full UK driving licence
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in an efficient and process driven environment and possess excellent work ethic.
You will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, with a basic wage of £26,082, with an OTE of an additional £8,400, with an overachievement opportunity of an additional £18,000 on top if this. This is a fulltime including (20) days paid annual leave and an employee benefits package.
Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? If so and want to be part of a successful team, earning up to £54,000, and you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we are looking for APPLY TODAY!