Final Salary Pensions Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly credible Pensions Administrator to join a forward thinking and well regarded benefits administration business in central Bristol.
The primary responsibility will be to provide a full pension's administration service to clients and customers in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
As a Pension Administrator your key responsibilities will include:-
- To take responsibility for the quality of individual and teamwork produced.
- To provide data required for process capability measures.
- To understand the customer demand and respond accordingly.
- Participating in regular team meetings to refine process flows and give input to identify the causes of variation in the process capability measures.
- To ensure that technical knowledge is kept up to date and relevant to the role
- To participate in a continuous professional and personal development including keeping up to date with statutory obligations and relevant FSA guidelines and legislation.
As a Pension Administrator your skills and experience will include:-
- Relevant experience with exposure to technical issues relating to pension scheme legislation coupled with a good understanding of data protection, Inland Revenue Limits, rules and regulations and recent legislative changes.
- Familiar with Microsoft applications and how they interact together. Good working knowledge of pension’s administration systems.
- Superior numerical skills and attention to detail
- Have experience in the transfer of technical knowledge to more junior staff.
If you are an experienced pension’s specialist with a strong technical understanding of final salary pension schemes please do not hesitate to apply today!