Role: Senior Designer
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £50k
About the Agency:
The agency in question is an independent, digital, creative agency with offices in the U.S, Australia, Hong Kong, and the U.K. It provides a range of services, such as strategy, creative, design, social, commerce, and editorial and has an impressive brand portfolio, which includes Costa, Nike, Sainsbury’s, Unilever, and BT.
This is an exciting Senior Designer role. The agency is looking for an individual with extensive experience designing for digital campaigns and web builds. This role will include design across the entire digital spectrum, including apps, social media, and websites. Responsibilities include: presenting design ideas and solutions to the the agency team and clients, ensuring budgets and time constraints are met, and producing industry-leading design work.
- In-depth understanding of the technical opportunities and challenges associated with digital production
- Extensive digital agency experience at a senior level and an impressive portfolio
- In-depth understanding of digital tools and trends
- Intermediate level of experience working with motion/animation software
- In-depth understanding of usability and interaction design